www.shababcool.nice-album.com
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى شباب كول للشباب الروشة طحن واصدقاء الجامعة

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
منتدى شباب كول يتمنى لكل اعضائة النجاح والتوفيق باذن الله

love poetry wooooow

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
Ahmed_Kharbosh
generale maneger
generale maneger
Ahmed_Kharbosh

عدد المساهمات : 88
نقاط : 178
تاريخ التسجيل : 06/08/2009
العمر : 31

love poetry wooooow Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: love poetry wooooow   love poetry wooooow Icon_minitime1الإثنين 10 أغسطس 2009, 5:50 pm

oetry

We cannot be together,
But we'll never be apart,
For no matter what life brings us,
You’re always in my heart.
.................................................. ...........................................

Give laugh to all but smile to one, Give cheeks to all but lips to one, Give luv to all but heart to one, Let everybody luv u but u luv one.

.................................................. ......................................
I luv my eyes when u look into them, I luv my name when u say it, I luv my heart when u luv it, I luv my life when you are in it
.................................................. .....................................
How can u tell the rain not 2 fall ven clouds exist? How can u tell the leaves not 2 fall ven the wind exists? How can u tell me not 2 fall in love ven u exist?
.................................................. ...........................................
Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was choice, but falling in love with you was completely out of my control.
.................................................. .........................................
One day you will ask me what is more important 2 me, you or my life? I will say my life & you will leave me without realising that you are my life
If loving u is wrong, then I don't wanna b right. My luv 4 u is strong & brighter than any light. The way we must go is long, but we'll win every fight.
Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another winter, another summer too but there will never be another you!

Find arms that will hold u at ur weakest, eyes that will c u at ur ugliest, heart that will luv at ur worst, if u hv found it, u've found luv.
.................................................. .........................................
When we were kids, we couldn't wait to grow up n fall in luv. Now that we are grown up, we realise that wounded knees were easier to heal than broken hearts.
.................................................. ..........................................
'I Trust You' is a better compliment than 'I Love You' because you may not always trust the person you love but you can always love the person you trust.

What’s missing in H__RT? EA or U? Pick EA & you’ll get a heart! If u pick U, you’ll get hurt! I'd pick U coz it's better to get hurt than hv a heart without U
.................................................. ..........................................
Hearts could only luv 4 a while u can put many relations in a file, u can make a desert from the Nile, but u can’t stop my smile when I c ur name on my phone.
If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.
Never waste an opportunity 2 say 'I love U' to someone u really like, coz it is not everyday u'll meet the person who has the magic to let u fall in lov ................................................... ...............................
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

love poetry wooooow
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» english poetry with translation

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
www.shababcool.nice-album.com :: المنتديات العامة :: بيت اللغات والترجمة-
انتقل الى: